If you want to receive information about the latest offers, unlock the option of displaying notifications in your browser.
We (Fastup Media) take the privacy rights of users of our website (KAUPANHINTA.FI) (the “Website”) seriously and will do our best to respect your privacy.
This website is run by Fastup Media, a Norwegian based company with organization number 997 644 913.
“Personal Information” means any information about you which is personally identifiable which may include (but might not be limited to) your name, age, gender, location, telephone number, email address, IP address, financial details and any other information from which you can be identified directly or indirectly and which you may disclose to us or otherwise provide to us via the Website or elsewhere at any time.
ABOUT COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information based on your consent when:
- you view or buy a product or service from a merchant listing its offers on our Website or through one of our business partners;
- you provide feedback to us;
- you provide account information when you register or sign in to your user account with us in order to use certain services, such as our Newsletter, the User Reviews or when you enter into any competition, promotion, prize draw or survey on the Website;
- you disclose Personal Information to us at any point.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- for fraud prevention and security on our Website and systems;
- to help us understand what products you have viewed or purchased through the Website in order to provide a better and more personalised service to you, including advising and offering to products, services, content and special offers;
- to analyse the use of the Website and of the websites of our merchants and business partners, including user demographics, interest and behaviour to optimise the services we offer;
- to allow you to participate in certain services we offer such as our Newsletter, the User Reviews or any competition, promotion, prize draw or survey launched on the Website or to inform you of changes to any of these services;
- to investigate any suspected activities
- To manage your account information if you register an account with us.
- to ensure that your purchase has been duly completed on the merchant’s or business partner’s website.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may pass on your Personal Information to other parties as follows:
- to selected and trusted third parties who may use your Personal Information to provide you content (including advertising content) that may be of interest to you;
- to business partners to assist us in providing services on our Website and any related services to you. Such business partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and, unless you are otherwise advised, do not have any rights to use the Personal Information about you that we provide to them for any purpose beyond what is necessary to assist us;
- some aggregated information about the Website users, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters to reputable third parties but these details will not include any of your Personal Information;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets on a confidential basis.
HOW DO YOU EDIT AND DELETE YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We only hold Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes described above in the paragraph headed “HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?”
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We employ all industry standard practices and have strict security procedures covering the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with relevant European and local data protection laws. All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our or our business partners’ secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
WHERE DO WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?We hold Personal Information on servers within the European Union and your Personal Information will not be transferred to a country located outside of the European Union.